If you want to try the HV-formant standalone version than, read the Quick Guide
If you want to try the HV-formant VSTi plugin version and don't know what VST plugins are, you can read the HV-Formant and EnergyXT2 Guide
Version 1.11 posted on September 30 2010
- Corrected an error in the Unison detuner.
- Corrected erros in the LFO syncing function.
Version 1.1 posted on October 20 2009
- A complete new analysis module enables you to investigate both sound and control signals.
- It is now possible to develop your own skin for the synth.
- The VCF2 module now comprises a two stage filter with extra resonance and seperation parameters that enables you to create filters with special characteristics.
- The VCA module now has an FX (effect) section with Overdrive, Distort and Saturation
- Overdrive, Distort and exponent Functions added to the MIX modules.
- The key memory function is changed. It now latches keys or chords. This enables you
to time/trigger the polyphonic sequencer.
- It is now possible to mute and unmute indvidual or all sequencer strips.
- Lots of new presets that use the new functions.
Version 1.04 posted on June 6 2008
- Added wave Morphing to the VCO modules.
- Redesigned mix modules. It is now possible to select
different function from the mixer modules. Mix, Invert Mix,
Multiplication or Ring Modulation, Addition and Subtracktion.
- Since the MIX modules now include RM, Ring Modulation the old RM Module is now changed to a MIX3 module.
- Added +/- 20 new presets.
Version 1.03 posted on May 14 2008
- New filters added to the VCF modules
- Parametric equaliser added to the RFM module
- Velocity dynamics on ENV modules improved
- Glisando for mono presets implemented
- Pitch wheel settings implemented
- Corrected some errors
Version 1.02 posted on April 17 2008
Corrected some processor load issues
Version 1.01 posted on April 3 2008
Corrected some errors in the key memory module.
Version 1.00b posted on March 27 2008