|You can get both the standalone and VSTi plugin HV-Formant as a free download. Without the license key it wil function as a trial version. After evaluation of the none licensed trial version you can buy the belonging license key to remove the trial limitations and to register the complete product to your name.
None licensed trial version limitations
- Short burst of white noise each +/- 30 sec
- Stops after 30 minutes
- Partial access to manual, forum and patch exchange
- Processor: Pentium/AMD with SSE support
- Processor speed: 2000+ MHz
- RAM: 1 Gb RAM
- Operating system: Windows 2000 or XP
- Host application: Any VST 2.0 compatible host software (plugin)
- Other Components: PC equipped according to the specifications of the host software
- Requirements are based on a sampling frequency of 44.1 Khz, higher frequency may require higher specs
- A midi keyboard and ASIO 2.0 soundcard recommended
- HV-Surround mode
Multi channel host software, multi channel audio hardware and speaker setup according Heptaverton Surround format.
Open the downloaded HV-Formant_(version).zip file. It contains both a HV-Formant map with the standalone version and HV-Formant.dll VSTi plugin versions. The standalone version can be execute from any location on your computer. Just move the folder "HV-Formant" to your preferred location (even your desktop wil work). The HV-Formant.dll plugin version needs to be stored in your VST host plugin directory if you want to use it.
If you want to try the HV-formant standalone version than, read the Quick Guide
If you want to try the HV-formant VSTi plugin version and don't know what VST plugins are, you can read the HV-Formant and EnergyXT2 Guide
Version 1.11 (30-09-2010) hv-formant_1_11.zip